Playful Mood

Regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam is in a playful mood. She is showing off a new pair of flowery-patterned socks to me whilst I lickshine her dirty sneakers, explaining that they were bought for her as a present by her husband, master Simon sir. She asks me if I like them? I respectfully reply that I do indeed like them, and thank her kindly for kindly asking my humble opinion. I also politely ask her to pass on my congratulations to the master sir for his choice of sock for his wife. She laughs and tells me she will do just that. She then asks me how I like it, having to answer questions about another man’s wife’s socks? Don’t I feel embarrassed and humiliated by such demeaning questions? After all, she points out, socks are such a lowly and insignificant item of underwear! I again humbly reply that it is only right and proper that a public footservant such as myself should be asked to comment on his customers’ socks since I am just a queer sock liker, begging the mistress’s pardon. I go on to add that my customers’ socks are my life!

Ms Mukta laughs out loud at me again before telling me to shut up and get a move on with cleaning her dirty sneakers. She also advises me not to touch her socks with my dirty, slave mouth.













Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager