Shoelace Negligence

Ms Mukta madam is about to give me the cane. Her reason for doing so (not that she needs any reason to beat me as I am her slave and she can do as she damn well pleases with me) is that her sneaker-lace had apparently come undone whilst she was out jogging this morning. That’s my fault, obviously – as I am her personal household footslave, and I had tied the laces of her sneakers first thing this morning before she went out for her run.

Whilst I am bent double over the caning vault she has me verbally apologise to her sneaker, and then orders me to kiss it whilst she swivels her pretty foot in all directions beneath my kneeling face in order to afford my lips even more opportunities to pay their penitent respects to her shoe. All the time I must observe her grey sock creasing and folding in front of my face.

She then politely asks her husband, master Simon sir, who is watching the punishment proceedings with relish from nearby whilst seated on the side of their bed, how severe he thinks my punishment should be? Master Simon sir, magnificent and wise man that he is, suggests that my punishment should consist of at least 50 harsh strokes of the cane, as she could have tripped and injured herself when her lace came undone, but he urges his lovely wife to beat me all over my body – not just on my bare back. He suggests she start with my shoulderblades and then make her way slowly down my spine with the cane as far as my ‘rump’, before finishing off with 3 stinging strokes to my bare thighs. He urges his wife not to spare me, as physical pain (in his words) is the only language slaves like me understand.

Ms Mukta agrees with him, and she doesn’t spare me. And rightly so - for shoelace negligence is a heinous crime by a footslave!










Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager