Total Power Over Me

























All my customers have total power over me – as eloquently demonstrated by the beautiful customer-mistress currently seated high above me on the public-shoelick seat of power. As I kneel in front of her and obediently lickshine the dirty soles of her shoes, a number of things should be self-evident to everyone:

1.     I am in her power and at her mercy. Just one flick of her whip on my already sore back would be enough to send me into paroxysms of pain!
2.     I am obliged to taste wherever she has been walking. Yes, it is dirt – but it is dirt that is sanctified by virtue of being on the bottoms of her shoes.
3.     Even her blue socks are higher than me. I am less than her socks.
4.     I am not permitted to talk. She must do all the talking, and my humble role is but to listen and obey.
5.     She is relishing her power over me. She must be – even if her pretty face displays nothing but anger and contempt for me right now? I mean, what girl wouldn’t relish having a male slave in her power?
6.     She is religious – judging by her cross-themed necklace. Unlike me, she is pure and holy. I am but a sinner slave; a loser. No wonder she holds me in such righteous contempt!

And so I diligently lick the undersides of her shoes, and gaze admiringly at her socks. The socks of a goddess.

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager