Knickerbocker Glory

‘How do you like my long, knickerbocker socks, slave?’

‘ANSWER MY PRETTY WIFE, SLAVE, AND PRAISE AND BLESS HER WHENEVER SHE DEIGNS TO SPEAK TO YOU!’

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress, if it pleases you pretty mistress, praise be to you mistress. Oh your socks, mistress! Your socks! Truly they are the most wonderful pair of socks I have ever seen, madam, since they are your socks, madam – the socks of a goddess! Oh praise be to your socks, mistress! Truly I am blessed to be in their superior presence, ma’am!’

‘NOW FOCUS ON LICKSHINING MY WIFE’S SHOES, DIRTY SLAVE!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, master sir. Please don’t hurt me, master. I will be a good slave to your beautiful wife and her shoes and socks, master!’











Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager