It’s a bitterly cold night. But at least the smart, young, Asian woman, having her boots lick-cleaned by the exposed head-in-the-wall footslave, is well wrapped up against the cold
A pretty mistress makes casual use of you to have her pedicured feet kiss-respected on a hot and sunny day Be under no illusions... ...this beautiful young woman is about to use you to have her feet kissed, and she will then dump you You mean nothing to her. You're just a SLAVE! Kiss her FOOT, slave! And the other one! Haha, that's right, down-in-the-dirt slave - kiss the FEET of your BETTER! She is not your girlfriend. She has no feelings for you whatsoever... ...other than disgust and contempt for you And rightly so, for she is much too good for you! You're just an ugly old slaveman! And she is a beautiful goddess! So kiss her foot respectfully. Embrace her BIG TOE with your lowly lips Not in a lascivious way, but in a submissive and humble way... ...as befits a slave paying homage to the SUPERIOR BEING before him! KISSING FEET is all you are good for, old slavey! That's right - bow your humble head in shame when she turns to depart from you She's NOT your girlf...
In many countries of the world there still exists a glass ceiling for women in the workplace. But NOT in the great Gynarchy of Barbaria. Here all women can easily break through the glass ceiling, and it is the male slave who languishes beneath it as they rest their office feet on top of him. Indeed, the male slave is nowhere near breaking through the glass ceiling; he can never break through the glass floor ! In a Gynarchy office, a Muslim woman sits confidently at her desk, with her FEET resting on top of a male slave Like all women in the Great Gynarchy of Barbaria, she has successfully broken through the glass ceiling It is the lowly, male office slave who must lie under glass, beneath the FEET of his female office superiors Looking up at their FEET is all he is good for! There is more intelligence in their FEET than there is in the whole of his maleslave body! And it's not just magnificent Muslim women who hotdesk it above him Next to sit at the office desk above his humble, ...
Every minute of every day I must kiss my female betters’ feet – and I must do so under the constant threat of their WHIPS! A good slave knows that the WHIP is never far from his back, and that it is better to KISS FEET than FEEL WHIP! In this Arab-Gynarchy household, the WHIP, in one form or another, is never far from my BACK! Indeed, I live my entire lowly life beneath WHIPS! Thus my lips are never far from my betters' SHOES And my eyes are forever close to their SOCKS! My female masters know that I live in fear of their WHIPS... ...and take delight in that FEAR and the POWER over me afforded to them by their WHIPS! They also enjoy having their FEET KISSED, so for them it's a 'win-win'! All I know is that if I am KISSING FEET, I am much less likely to be FEELING WHIP! The WHIP, or the threat of it, thus determines everything that I do! I submit to my masters and their WHIPS... ...like any good and sensible slave should!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication