Too Haughty To Stop
Oftentimes I encounter superb customers who are just too gloriously haughty to stop by and use me – even to allow me to kiss their superior feet. At such times, I must simply grin and bear it, and ponder what might have been!
![]() |
| The superbly haughty potential customer-mistress steadfastly ignores me as... |
![]() |
| ...lost in her own thoughts she cruelly walks on by me without stopping for a lick and a shine of her fabulous shoes! |
![]() |
| I can only look and ponder what might have been |
![]() |
| The taste of her shoeleather |
![]() |
| The stitching in her socks |
![]() |
| The smooth skin of her ankle |
![]() |
| The overall shapeliness of the feminine foot |
![]() |
| The denial of close-up sock observation is particularly cruel for a devout sockieboy0slave like me! |
![]() |
| But, as a public footslave, I have no say over who stops by me |
![]() |
| I am there to be used and abused, or ignored, as members of the public see fit |
![]() |
| I'm just an inconsequential weed, down amongst the other weeds |
![]() |
| Whereas the bright young woman is somebody. She is important and better than me. And she knows it! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication