Bidding Farewell

Today local customer-mistress Ms Arabella madam is having me bid farewell to her beloved boyfriend, master George sir, by kissing his feet. She kindly explains that he has to leave the Gynarchy temporarily in order to apply for a free male’s immigrant visa, which she will sponsor as he is her betrothed.

In between my kissing of his feet, she further orders me to praise and bless master George sir, and to congratulate him on his forthcoming marriage to her and thank him for all the times he has graced me with his shoes over the past few months – all of which I most humbly do.

Needless to say, as my lips grovel and fawn over master George sir’s shoes I am most admiring of his sock – and in particular the texture and weave of the sock, since it is the sock of a magnificent man; a real man; a much better man than me! However, I must confess to being even more captivated by the nearby black and white spotty socks of his fiancĂ©e Ms Arabella madam, since those socks are the socks of a beautiful, young woman, and are in direct contact with her soft, feminine foot and ankle skin.

Truth to tell, I am saddened to see both pairs of socks eventually turn and walk away from me, but I am happy for them too – for they are the socks of a handsome, young couple who are very much in love with one another. I can only hope and pray that both mistress Arabella madam and her soon-to-be husband master George sir, and their socks, will visit me regularly once they are married, for it is an honour for the likes of me to be in their superior presence.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals