All I Am Good For

Guard-mistress Ms Aneka madam is in a foul mood. She points out to me that her boots are all muddy and dirty, and asks me if I think it is acceptable that she should have to go about her duties with dirty boots?

I apologise profusely to guard-mistress Ms Aneka madam for the state of her boots (even though I am not responsible for where she has been walking) and humbly offer to lickshine her boots for her. She angrily takes me up on my offer, warning me to do a good job or else she will have me whipped about the face!

As I begin lickshining her boots I observe a flash of white, feminine sock beneath her wonky trouser-hems. Ordinarily, I would pray for Ms Aneka madam’s permission to nose the top of her white sock, since nosing our guards’ socks is the highlight of we prisoner-slaves’ day! But, under the current circumstances, and given her foul mood, I decide to refrain from asking for such an honour on this humbling occasion.

Instead I focus on lickshining the offending dirt off the outer surfaces of her black leather, uniform boots and I’m pleased to say I do a relatively good job. For, as she walks away from me with shiny, slave-saliva-cleaned black boots, I overhear officer-mistress Ms Aneka madam commenting to her police-officer colleague that lickshining boots is all prisoner-slaves like me are good for. The Gynarchy police-officer mistress gigglingly agrees, and my face, I’m happy to report, remained unwhipped.

I live to lick boot (and hopefully nose sock) another day!
















Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager