Efficacies of the Whip



































Today preachy and self-righteous, volunteer civilian prison-visitor mistress, Ms Karen Madam, is giving me a 3 hour lecture on ‘The Efficacies of the Whip’. She is doing so for 3 reasons:

1)   Because I am due to receive 50 lashes of the female whip from my Gynarchy Prison-Guards, officer-mistresses Ms Aneka Madam and Ms Anna Madam, some time within the next 3 days, as part of the sentence of punishment handed down to me by the Female Courts;
2)   Because the whip, and whipping, is a subject dear to her heart. She loves watching prisoner-slaves being whipped and hearing their pain, and she will, of course, be a willing witness to my own, sore whipping later in the week;
3)   She is an acknowledged expert on the whip.

The lecture is divided into several sub-topics, namely:

·         The history of the whip as an instrument of punishment
·         The texture of the whip
·         The sting of the whip
·         The joy of applying the whip
·         The lasting effects of the whip on its recipient
·         The power and the glory of the whip

She has even placed the very same oiled, brown leather whip which is to be used on my back onto a display stand in front of my kneeling face, that I might see that which is destined to be the cause of immense pain and suffering to me in the not too distant future. I am in awe of it, of course, but, to be perfectly honest, incorrigible sinner-slave that I am, I am much more interested in studying visitor-mistress Ms Karen Madam’s speckled, white bootsocks – especially the boot and the sock hovering in the air next to my confined face, as the sock is full of creases which come and go most intriguingly with every subliminal movement of her sweet feminine foot and ankle muscles whilst she lectures me from on high on the efficacies of the whip.

Perhaps, when I doexperience the stinging power and glory of the whip on my back later in the week I shall develop a greater appreciation for the efficacies of the brown leather, female whip. But, for now, I remain much more appreciative of the efficacies of the female bootsock, and in particular the power of the sock to mesmerise a hapless prisoner-slave!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs