Pray Tell


























‘Pray tell me slave,
Or I’ll rupture your spleen,
Who has the nicest socks
You ever have seen?’

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress,
If it pleases you so,
You have the nicest socks
I ever did know.’

‘And pray tell me slave,
Oh pray tell me do,
What would you like
To do to my shoe?’

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress,
If it pleases you Miss,
This slave would like
To give it a kiss.’

‘And pray tell me slave,
Or I’ll slap your face raw,
Would not my shoedirt
Stick in your craw?’

‘Oh pray pretty mistress
If it pleases you Ma’am,
Your shoedirt is precious,
Every last gramme!’

‘Oh pray tell me slave,
Down in the dirt.
Do you not fear
My power to hurt?’

‘Oh pray pretty mistress
Serene and divine,
You indeed have the power
And the glory is thine!’

‘Be silent now, slave,
And use your vile tongue
To lickshine my shoe
Or I’ll smear it with dung!

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right