Merciful Schadenfreude


Regular customer-mistress Ms Paramjit Madam loves revelling in my misfortune whilst having her designer, black patent leather ankleboots kissed. She mocks me as to my loneliness; my sexual impotence; my poverty; my dirtiness; my ugliness; my inferiority – basically, all the things she is not. For she is married, sexually active, rich, clean, beautiful and superior.

To give her her due, she is also an extremely kind, young woman; a Christian girl. For, she could, obviously, hurt me physically as she looks down her nose at me – with a designer-booted kick to the face. There is nothing to stop her in law from doing so. But she refrains, because she likes to show sweet feminine mercy towards her inferiors.

No wonder she leaves me with a smug, self-satisfied grin on her pretty face, for she will definitely go to female heaven.
















Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right