Aplomb


She approaches me with authority and aplomb – the aplomb of a young woman who knows she is my better, and who is determined to humble me, the public humble head, with her late-night feet and footwear.

She lingers for a few minutes in front of my footblock, to make sure I get a good view of her shoes and socks. Her off-white canvas shoes, I notice, are dirty, but her pale blue and white socks look clean, albeit slovenly creased.

Suddenly her right foot is shoved beneath my confined face, and I am ordered to kiss it. My lips touch dirty canvas shoe-toe. Then she orders me to lick her shoedirt, whilst she skilfully manoeuvres her shapely foot around my tongue, thereby causing her anklesocks to crease and fold even more and a slither of her soft, bare lower legskin to appear. But I remain dutifully focussed on the task in mouth. 

After a few minutes of my humbly tasting where she has been, she crouches down to mock me to my face, and to angrily ask me how I am liking it – having to taste the shoedirt of a bright and intelligent young woman like her? I humbly reply that I do like it, but not that much, if she would be so kind and understanding, thanking her kindly for her kind question. I also congratulate her on her socks, and tell her I think they look very nice.

She just laughs at me and asks me if I would like her to invite her boyfriend to come along so that I could taste where he has been walking and admire his socks too? I lie to the mistress, telling her that it would be an honour and a privilege for the likes of me to taste the bottom shoedirt of a real man like her boyfriend, whilst internally hoping and praying she will notmake me lick her boyfriend’s shoes and study his socks. Licking girls’ shoes is surely humbling enough!

She turns and walks away from me, my fate in her pretty hands…













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs