Friendly Girl


The naturally bubbly and friendly girl is clearly delighted to be meeting up with her fat boyfriend. Note the warm and loving smile on her face as they embrace high above me.

But note too how her demeanour quickly changes to one of feminine contempt within a few seconds as she turns around in order to have me kiss-respect her feet. It’s the same old story – the free male gets her love and respect; the slave gets her shoes and socks. And that’s exactly how things should be. For a humble head like me is not worthy of the love and respect of a superior, young woman such as this. She is not my girlfriend; nor even just my friend. She is my better. I am unfit even to look at her above the ankle.

And both she and her boyfriend know it!













Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right