The Jealous Footslave!

Local goddess, and regular customer-mistress, Ms Chastity Madam, and her manly boyfriend master Darren Sir, have come to gloat over me. The smartly-dressed couple make me kiss Ms Chastity Madam’s flat, black shoes whilst I study her turtle-themed, short grey anklesocks beneath her flared trouser-hems. Afterwards, as the happy couple turn to walk away from me, I overhear Ms Chastity Madam telling Master Darren Sir that she is now feeling all horny, and exhorting him to take her back to their flat for some serious lovemaking.

I am glad to have been of humble service to this handsome couple tonight, and I very much envy Master Darren Sir. 











Author’s note: Ha! Ha! A jealous footslave! Whatever next? Doesn’t he realise he is fit only to kiss beautiful young women’s shoes and study their socks in the presence of their boyfriends? And that, unlike the magnificent Master Darren Sir, he can never be deemed fit to have sexual intercourse with a chaste and beautiful young woman like Ms Chastity Madam?! Ha! Ha! What a deluded fool!

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right