Jobsworth

I am a dumb, ornamental footkisser in a ladies’ restroom. My job is to respectfully, and silently, kiss the feet of the ladies as they exit the restroom. Not to converse with them; not to look up at them; not even to lick away the dirt from the surfaces of their shoes. My job is purely and simply to kiss feet – and it’s more than my job’s worth to even think about my pretty customers above the ankle!






































Author’s note: Ha! Ha! Just who does this ‘jobsworth’ think he is? The arrogant swine! His ‘job’ is worth nothing! He’s just a slave; a nothing and a nobody! Look how these three bright and intelligent young women are effectively ignoring him as he kisses their feet. They despise him! And rightly so.

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right