Stolen Goods


Local girlgang-goddess Ms Toughie Madam, accompanied by two of her fellow girlgang-members, is showing off her new ‘kicks’ to me which were, apparently, a Xmas present from her boyfriend (or rather, he ‘nicked’ them for her in the run up to Xmas). She is having me kiss-respect them in front of her friends and, I must say, very nice they are too – the ‘kicks’ I mean, not her friends. Though I have no particular reason not to like Ms Toughie’s friends also. I mean, what’s not to like about a couple of strong and powerful Gynarchy girlgang members wearing boots and socks?

Ms Toughie points out that I had better not ‘snitch’ on her to the female cops, as my own footslave-DNA is now all over her new sneakers, and thus I shall get the blame for handling (or rather ‘mouthing’) stolen goods; not her! Ms Toughie is right, of course. She knows the Female Law inside out, and she knows too that she is above the Law – unlike a downtrodden, male slave such as myself. Even her boyfriend is above the Law, being a freemale with a female alibi – i.e. Ms Toughie. So I shall, literally, just have to suck it up – her new sneaker rubber, I mean. 

At least her new sneakers don’t taste foul; yet!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs