Bad Taste In The Mouth

Regular customer-mistress Ms Sally madam is always a joy to behold; lovely, bright and kind to everyone she meets. She even shows kindness towards me – her local, public footservant – by hitching up her trouser-hem in order to give me a view of her sock and lower leg whilst I am lickshining her dirty boot. She must know that there is no more humbling sight for a slave than that of a mistress’s sock on her leg towering over his humble head.

And afterwards, as she leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth – the bitter taste of her dirty bootleather – I still find myself yearning for her next visit, just so that I can observe again what type of socks she is wearing inside her boots.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Taken For A Ride