Neck-Straightener Mistress


Uh-oh! Now it’s mytime of the month! The dreaded neck-straightener mistress is approaching! Once a month we public footslaves need to have our necks tightened and straightened, so that they remain flexible enough to enable us to do our humble job of licking and kissing the public’s feet, whilst at the same time preventing us from looking up at our betters above the sock level.

And today’s the day for my neck to be re-tightened!

Stony-faced as ever, the neck-straightener mistress uses her heavy, metal neck-straightener to painfully manipulate my neck into its proper place. Thankfully, she’s a consummate professional, and gets it right first time.

She then orders me to kiss and lick her boots, in part to thank her for straightening my neck so efficiently, but in part also to test out my neck’s range of movements. Such a haughty and cruel, young West-African woman, but she must also have her softer side because, when I humbly beg her to hitch up her trouser-hem so that I might see her sock, she kindly obliges me, revealing a short, black bootsock with a white elasticated top. It is such an honour for me to see it – a beautiful black girl’s black and white sock!

She then turns her West-African back on me for another month, and marches off to tighten the next public footslave’s neck!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Taken For A Ride