Minder Mistress


Another day of public footkissing dawns and I can hardly believe who I see approaching me on my limited horizon! My student-girl minder mistress, Ms Carla Madam, has actually got herself up out of bed in order to feed me (as she is supposed to do). It’s been three days since I was last fed, and her attendance is, to say the least, somewhat erratic – although I fully accept that she needs her beauty sleep and has better things to do with her young-womanly time!

Like most minder-mistresses, Ms Carla Madam is an impecunious student at Gynarchy Uni, and therefore volunteers to ‘feed and water’ public footservants like me for a few extra Fems* per day.

She’s supposed to use some of that ‘pocket money’ to buy me food (cheap slave mush), but also like most other minder-mistresses, Ms Carla Madam often spends all the money on herself – on booze and fags and the like – so I consider myself fortunate to have such a sweet and kind minder-mistress who sees fit to at least feed me every three days or so (except, of course, when she is away on vacation with her boyfriend).

She is clearly not in the best of humour this morning, however, having had to get out of bed so early as she doubtless has to make her way into college after feeding me, and so she angrily plonks my bowl of tasteless, but nourishing, green slave mush down onto the footblock beneath my face, crouches down, and commands me to ‘eat up quickly, slave’ as she ‘has to be somewhere else, innit?’

I eat as much of the mush as I can before she snatches it away from me and then replaces the bowl on the footblock with her sneakered foot, ordering me to kiss it by way of thanking her for getting up so early and kindly coming to feed me. I kiss her proffered foot with genuine footslavish gratitude – and she even lets me kiss her sock, ‘for afters’ as she puts it.

It is quite a challenge to kiss such a short, black sneaker-sock first thing in the morning as there is always the danger, with such a short sock, of my upper lip inadvertently touching the mistress’s bare skin – a crime punishable here in the Gynarchy by infinite whipping! But fortunately I manage to perform my degrading sock-kissing task without any lip-mishaps, and I then have the added indignity of watching those same black socks abandon me for what will probably be another three days or so. I shall have to make do with my customers’ shoe and boot dirt to line my slave stomach in the interim, so I do hope I get lots of customers over the next few days!

*Fem – Unit of Gynarchy Currency













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals

African Village Respect

Morning, Noon and Night