Public Slippers


My first customer-mistress of the day is local woman Ms Flannery Madam, who is unashamedly out doing her early morning shop for milk and bread in her dressing gown and slippers.

She is clearly in a bad mood, because before she presents me with her slippered feet to kiss and lick she stoops down to my level to warn me to my face that if I ‘disrespect’ her slippers she will tell her husband who will come and ‘kick the c**p out of me!

I assure goddess-mistress Ms Flannery Madam that I would never disrespect her slippers as they are the slippers of a superior, and very beautiful, young woman, and I endeavour to put my weasel words into action, kissing and licking her slippered feet with vigour and determination.

Ms Flannery Madam must be satisfied with my efforts, for she doesn’t call her husband. Instead she crouches down once more this time to exhale her stale cigarette smoke (mixed in with her early morning halitosis caused, no doubt by her unbrushed teeth) directly into my feckless face. She then laughs gloatingly at me before walking off.

I don’t blame local goddess-mistress Ms Flannery Madam for using and abusing me first thing in the morning. After all, she is a superior woman and that’s what I’m here for – to make women feel good about themselves. And besides, it’s probably her time of the month, or something.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Taken For A Ride