Bootkissing Humble Head

The mighty and powerful Gynarchy magistrate master-sir loves to show off his machismo and power in front of his girlfriends, by taking them on a date to the Gynarchy Dungeons where he can demonstrate his sentencing powers in action:

‘Heh heh! You see, my dear, how the dirty prisoner grovels at his gaoler’s boots? I made him do that, by sentencing him to kiss his guards’ boots for the rest of his natural life, under pain of the whip!’

‘Ha! Ha! You a hero, darling! You a man! You make dirty prisoner kiss women boot like slave! Fear women whip like slave! Ha! Ha! He weak. He whipped. You strong! I laugh at him!’

Well might they mock me, for I am nothing but a bootkissing humble head down amongst the feet of my betters!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride