Office-mistress Ms Su-Ling madam often 'hot-desks' above me, resting her pretty Asian SHOES, SOCKS or BARE FEET over my humble footrest-head - all of them frustratingly out of reach to me, thanks to the humiliating glass partition covering my face! Office-mistress Ms Su-Ling madam often 'hot-desks' above me She is reputedly very pretty... ...not that I ever get to see her face! I only get to see the bottoms of her office SHOES... ...as she rests her FEET over my humble head! Sometimes, though, she kicks off her SHOES, giving me a humbling view of her SOCKS! I only wish I could smell them, but the glass partition sadly prevents that! Still, at least I can humbly study all the STITCHING, CREASING and BOBBLING in her office SOCKS! On hot days, she will sometimes even remove her SOCKS from her FEET and rest her BARE SOLES over my face! I then get to observe, at frustratingly close quarters, the CREASES and WRINKLES in her SOFT, ASIAN FOOTSKIN! I think she knows that she i...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication