Punishment of Lowest of the Low

Here, Lowest of the Low describes his punishment for being an impudent drain slave. If you ask me, he deserves everything he gets!

‘I'm ashamed to admit I've only just been put back inside my drain after being punished yet again for another infraction.

I deservedly received a severe whipping by a very manly free male after he caught me looking up his very attractive girlfriend’s skirt instead of at her shoe soles as they both stood above my drain. I don't know what I was thinking and all I can say is it was just a moment of stupidity and that I only glimpsed for a second. However I knew it was wrong and that slaves have no business looking at such things!

But unfortunately for me that was enough time for him to catch me in the act and demand to the authorities that I be taken out immediately and punished with the whip. He even kindly offered to be the one to administer the punishment, which the authorities thought was only fair and happily handed him the nasty looking punishment whip. So, after they finished placing me in the kneeling stocks, his girlfriend then sat in front of me and ordered me to kiss her shoes as a way of an apology while her boyfriend whipped my exposed back.

In fact, I don't suppose there's any chance of maybe getting this scene rendered sometime Patheticus? So others can view my suffering as well?’















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride