Toughie's Slave

Local girlgang-goddess Ms Toughie madam, and some of her fellow girlgang members, appear to be marking out their territory on the sink-estate where they live, and claiming ownership of everything in it – including me! Here you can see how they have added Ms Toughie madam’s name to the word ‘slave’ above my head to make ‘Toughie’s Slave’.

Whilst I most certainly amMs Toughie’s slave, I do hope, however, that the Gynarchy authorities will be able to wipe off Ms Toughie’s claim of ownership above my head, for I view myself as not just her slave – or that of her fellow girlgang members – but as the slave of everyone who sets foot on the estate. They are all my betters, including, but not exclusively, Ms Toughie madam!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride