Blistering Heat

In the blistering heat, I'm actually glad of the shade I get from the column above my head as I kiss-respect one of the local's feet.

I'm hot and thirsty - even in the shade!

Thirsty for feet, that is - feet to kiss

A local girl, Ms Consuela madam, duly obliges me

She has me kiss-respect her hot sneakers...

...purely as a sweet feminine favour towards me!

I find myself wondering how steamy and hot her fabulous feet must be inside those sneakers and socks on such a hot day?

I wonder why she isn't wearing sandals on bare feet?

Perhaps she has a fungal nail infection?

Whatever, I'm actually quite glad she's wearing sneakers and socks...

...for her short white sneaker-socks look truly fantastic!

The way they hug her shapely, feminine anklebones...

...and complement her pink and white sneakers below!

What an honour, what a privilege, to be able to kiss-respect such fabulous, pink and white, female sneakers...

...whilst the pretty owner is still wearing them!

She smirkingly turns and walks away when I've finished...

...with the knowing smile of a female victor lighting up her pretty face!

Meanwhile, I respectfully follow the backs of her sneakers and socks with my lowly eyes...

...and will do so as far as the eye can see!

For that's what my footslave-eyes are for...

...to study and admire my betters' shoes and socks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)