If The Shoe Fits

If the shoe fits, it will fit nicely onto my menial mouth!

A superb Asian girl in tracksuit and trainers, heads smilingly towards me

It's the smile of a pretty predator eyeing up her pathetic prey!

The superb Asian sneakers and socks stop directly in front of my feckless face

The young woman appears to be sizing up my menial mouth in order to determine whether it will fit the toe of her shoe!

Luckily, it's a perfect fit!

She can now relax and check the contents of her phone messages whilst I kiss-respect her outstretched, perfectly-fitting, shoe toe

Her sock is a nice fit too - below her shapely ankle; not that my lowly lips are likely to be deemed worthy enough to touch the sock!

I'm just a public humble-head...

...and humble-heads only ever get to kiss shoes; not socks...

...well, it's very rare, at any rate!

The young woman largely ignores me as she busies herself with her phone...

...but, at one point, she does glance down at me, to inspect my work

'Slave kiss top of toe area!', she suddenly barks down at me...

...then watches as I humbly and fearfully obey her, moving my menial mouth up to the top of her sneaker toe area

Then, content in her female mastery over me, she turns and walks away without saying another word

Her body language says it all - she is triumphant; a winner!

Whereas I am the loser slave, left behind her sneakers and socks

I contemplate my weakness and lowliness...

...before glancing over longingly towards her departing sneakers and socks

Such a perfect fit for my mouth!

I only wish I could follow her sneakers to heel, with my mouth permanently glued to them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)