Ripe For A Lickshining

This superb customer-mistress is wearing musty-smelling, brown leather, cowboy boots that are just ripe for a lickshining! But, unfortunately, I am not the slave to do it! Lickshining a lady's boots is a (relatively) skilled occupation. One has to manoeuvre one's tongue amongst all the leathery creases and folds in the boots, and make sure it reaches every nook and cranny so that every last morsel of dirt is removed from the boots and into one's menial mouth!

I'm only qualified to kiss boots - being a mere station-corridor feetkisser. Still, what I must do, I must do to the best of my ability. Even merely kissing a superior customer's musty-smelling footwear is an inestimable honour!

A superb pair of boots - just ripe for a lick and a shine - are marching towards me down the station corridor

The accompanying socks are equally deserving of my footslavish attention!

The musty-smelling, brown leathery, well-worn boots stop directly in front of my face

Their pretty wearer is clearly sizing me up

She decides I am an infinitely lesser being than her, and that I should therefore kiss-respect her boots

She knows, in her heart of hearts, that I am not fit to even attempt to lickshine them!

'Keep your ugly gaze lower than my boot creases, dirty slave!'

I humbly obey the customer-mistress - not that it would ever cross my menial mind to attempt to look up at her socks! 😉

The truth is that, in any case, it would be difficult for me to raise my humble head high enough to be able to see her socks when she is standing at such close quarters to me!

No, I'm afraid I must comply with this young woman's wishes and focus on her lower boots - below the mid-calf creases!

She is justifiably pleased with herself - imposing her well-used, female boots on a male slave's menial mouth!

When she turns to leave...

...it is with a triumphant little grin on her pretty face!

At least, I assume that's the case? All I can see is the backs of her boots...

...and the tops of her SOCKS!

Yes, the pretty customer-mistress is now far enough away from my face for me to once again be in a humbling position to admire her socks!

However, as soon as I remember the boot-wearer's earlier stipulation, I hastily lower my humble head once again!

I am to look only at her lower boots - below her boot creases. And that's an order!

I still manage one last, disobedient glimpse of her socks, however! You see, my customers' shoes, boots and socks are my life. I only ever see the world through them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)