Confidence Personified

This young woman is confidence personified as she approaches me from across the yard. Just look at the steely determination on her pretty face! She will have her sneakers kiss-respected, and her socks will be praised and admired by the lowly footslave!

The personification of female confidence heads towards me

The closer she gets, the more nervous I become

Her sneakers and socks stand pigeon-toed in front of me - but still exuding sweet feminine confidence

Already I feel compelled to admire this bright and confident, young woman's socks...

...plain grey socks, but on such shapely, feminine ankles!

I plead with the young woman's sneakers to be permitted to kiss-respect them

She duly obliges me!

I am thus reduced to being a sneaker-kissing, sock-admiring fool

'Verbally praise my sock, slave!', barks the bright young woman down at me

'Oh pray, pretty mistress's grey sock, if it pleases you pretty mistress's grey sock...

...truly you are wondrous to behold, oh grey sock...

...as you embrace and caress the mistress's shapely ankle, oh wonderful sock! You are my master, oh sock!'

My humbling view of the customer's 'wondrous' sock...

...close enough to be able to make out the individual cotton stitches!

'Oh mistress's grey sock, praise be unto you, oh sock; my lord; my master!' 

Having sycophantically and obsequiously praised my customer's sock, I resume my kiss-respecting of its accompanying sneaker

Truly I am the slave of these sneakers and socks...

...if only whilst they deign to stand in front of me!

Fortunately, they seem in no hurry to leave!

But eventually, the praised and worshipped sneakers and socks turn and head off...

...their pretty wearer's mocking laughter at me echoing through the otherwise empty yard...

...as she ponders in female disbelief my lowliness and wretchedness...

...a girl's sneaker-kisser and sock-praiser!

I too ponder my lowliness and patheticalness

But still I cannot resist the urge to cast one last lingering look of slavish awe towards the pretty customer's departing socks...

...socks of power; socks of confidence...

...female socks!

Note how I, as a mere public footservant, don't get to see any of the mistress's soft, bare legflesh above the sock. Such sights would be for her boyfriend only - assuming she has one? I'm just a slave - and slaves only get to see socks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)