Not Rushed Off Her Feet

The bright and intelligent, young woman with the bright hair who is approaching me down the station corridor doesn't exactly seem rushed off her feet! Indeed, she switches her feet repeatedly in front of my face for repeated kissing, only walking away when her train eventually pulls into the platform.

I'm glad she was in no rush. Her shoes and socks looked nice!

She seems in no rush

She ambles slowly towards me in her fabulous black loafers with golden buckles

The shoes and socks stop directly in front of me

She says nothing, but her body language does all the talking for her - you're going to kiss my feet, slave!

Sure enough, her right shoe is unceremoniously shoved towards my awaiting menial mouth...

...followed by her left shoe

These are undoubtedly the shoes and socks of a true Gynarchy goddess...

...haughty; proud; beautiful!

I even admire her grey socks

I like the rows of stitching in her socks

It's late evening, so I expect these shoes and socks will have been on her feet all day. She must be tired!

A train pulls in and she ambles off towards it...

...leaving me with only the humbling view of her departing shoes and socks

I wish I could go with them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)