My Compliments To The Customer

I feel I just have to compliment the pretty customer-mistress on her fabulous boots and socks as she sits down on the public shoelick-chair of power above me. As she settles herself down into the chair, I thank her for gracing me with the presence of her boots and socks, and humbly seek to assure her that it will be my honour and privilege to lickshine her fabulous boots for her. She simply points to her left boot and tells me to start licking, saying that she wants every last vestige of dirt and dust removed from them. Then, once she is satisfied with my humble, and silent, compliance to her will (she is clearly in no mood to chat with the likes of me - a mere public footservant), she settles back in the chair and scrolls through her text messages - as do most of my customers nowadays!

I still feel I must demonstrate my slavish respect for her fabulous white socks, however, so I somewhat audaciously kiss them after I have finished lickshining the tops of her boots. I can only hope and pray that she, and the other female passers-by who witness my impromptu white sock worship, will realise it is intended as a humble compliment - a compliment to the white-socked and black-booted beauty seated above and in front of me.

If she doesn't take it in the spirit in which it was intended, I shall doubtless be whipped!

A fabulous pair of female boots and socks step up onto the shoelick stand in front of me

I am in total awe of the boots and socks - even before they sit down!

The delicate feminine stitching of the white socks only augments my respect and admiration for them

I respectfully praise and flatter the pretty customer's boots and socks

She responds by merely pointing to her left boot and ordering me to lickshine it thoroughly

She then watches me for a minute or so to ensure my compliance

She then relaxes back in her seat with her phone

Her socks tower masterfully over my humble head!

I become more and more besotted with them as my menial mouth edges its way up the front and side of her boot

I resolve to pay my labial respects to her left sock when my mouth reaches the very top of her boot

It's now or never...

...it's sock-kissing time!

Have I got the nerve?...

...Yes I have! I pay my slavish compliment to her left, white sock by kissing it. I only hope and pray she accepts my humble gesture towards her sock in the spirit in which it was intended - as a compliment! The other young woman passing us by looks like she certainly approves of a slave kissing his superior on the sock!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)