Seemingly Uninterested

At first, the bright young woman walking casually down the station corridor is seemingly uninterested in using me. But then, she does decide to stop - and she actually ends up taking a considerable interest in my humiliation at her sneakered feet!

A possible, pretty passer-by

I doubt she'll stop, though

I am proved wrong. Seemingly I am to be confronted by her sneakers!

I can sense her looking down upon me with righteous, young-womanly contempt!

'Kiss my sneaker, slave!'

She receives a text message

She answers her text message

She subliminally switches her fine feet in front of my feckless face whilst continuing to text

'KISS HIGHER UP THE LACES, SLAVE!' Her angry, female voice echoes around the corridor!

Now she seems to be taking a great interest in my humiliation - directing exactly which part of her sneaker I am to kiss!

She's still watching me as she switches her sneakered feet again in front of my face

I admire the elasticated top of her white sneaker-sock...

...I get a good view of her sock, thanks to her shouted stipulation that I kiss higher up her laces!

Same goes for the other sock, as she yet again switches feet in front of my feetkissing face!


Then, suddenly, without saying a further word, she turns and leaves. What an interesting customer-mistress. A goddess who clearly knows her own mind. I like that!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)