Boarding

My mistress Mukta and my master Simon sir are about to go away on holiday again - this time to the Seychelles. As per usual they will NOT be taking me - their household footslave - with them. Instead, they have decided to 'board' me in the local foothole prison for the two weeks they will be away. They have kindly come to my temporary (I hope) foothole cell to gloat over me and mock me, prior to leaving for the airport.

Ms Mukta has me kiss her feet through the hatch at the base of my cell door, and she mockingly tells me that if I 'need' anything whilst she and her husband are away, I need only 'holler', and she's sure the guards will respond to my every wish! The pretty guard accompanying the two prison visitors giggles at this. We all know that I will likely just be forgotten about for two weeks, save being fed the occasional bowl of prisoner-slave mush and stale water!

Master Simon sir has me kiss his feet too before the pretty guard-mistress slams the hatch shut and I can hear, but no longer see, the feet of my three superiors outside.

I prepare myself for a long and lonely two weeks of solitary confinement!

I observe the familiar feet of my mistress and master standing outside my cell door, along with the boots of a pretty guard-mistress

Ms Mukta shoves her right foot through the hatch and orders me to kiss it...

...whilst mocking me in my forthcoming two weeks of solitary confinement...

...in stark contrast to the lovely holiday she and her husband are about to embark upon!

Even the guard giggles at the thought of my lonely plight!

She knows I can 'holler' all I like - no one will come running; least of all she!

Master Simon-sir takes his turn on my menial mouth...

...whilst puffing on his illicit cigarette (the prison is supposed to be non-smoking!)

Not that anyone seems to mind. The guard-mistress certainly isn't bothered that he's smoking!

I can hear the shoes, sneakers and boots of my three betters abandoning me...

...But I can no longer see them, as my humble hatched is now firmly shut!

If I could see their superior footwear, this would be my humbling view!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)