Socks Rejoice

Sometimes a customer's socks almost seem to rejoice at my humiliation before them! 

A pretty customer-mistress walks confidently towards me in flats and socks

Her socks are cartoon print socks

They stop directly in front of my face, as if already exulting in my impending humiliation before them!

They defy me not to pay my demeaning homage to their accompanying shoes!

These socks are definitely laughing at me!

I kiss the outstretched shoe-toe, to the delight of the cartoon sock...

...and the other one!

Down in the dirt, kissing shoes, being laughed at by socks!

The pretty wearer of the socks isn't laughing, though she too is enjoying my humiliation

Oh how she is enjoying her female power over me...

...mocking me with her socks!

The socks are ecstatic!

I must pay homage to them!

The socks are the winners!

The socks are my betters!

I am at the mercy of a pair of mocking, female socks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)