Sandals Cleaner

























Regular customer-mistress Ms Karen maam is jubilant. She has brought me a pair of her brown leather sandals to clean as she explains that she and her husband are about to go on a 2 week holiday to the Caribbean, and she wants her sandals ‘looking pristine from tip to toe so that her feet will look nice and pretty in them on the beach’. She says she will come back to collect her sandals from me in an hour’s time, and leaves me to it.

Needless to say, it is a great honour and a privilege for the likes of me to clean the musty-smelling sandals of the likes of Ms Karen maam before she goes away on holiday, so I do my utmost to please her and satisfy her. When she returns, she inspects the freshly licked sandals before walking off without saying a word – which I take to mean that she is indeed satisfied with my efforts (otherwise she would surely have had me beaten?)

P.S Two weeks later a relaxed Ms Karen maam returned with her sandals after her holiday and allowed me to lick them again so that I could ‘taste where she had been’. She said she was kindly doing so as I never get to go anywhere, being a mere slave. I thanked the mistress kindly for her kind gesture.

The sandals smelt more pungent and tasted saltier the second time around, as the ingrained footsweat in them was all the more fresh.

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!