Sneezed At

Not only is the customer-mistress shamelessly picking her nose as she walks towards me; not only is she accompanied by her ugly boyfriend (who is, nevertheless, a much better man than me); and not only does she make me lickshine her filthy boots in front of her boyfriend – but, when she inevitably crouches down to my face in order to verbally berate and mock me, as all my customer-mistress’s invariably do, she actually sneezes all over me, making no attempt to cover her nose and thus leaving me sprayed in her expelled, feminine mucus.

Her boyfriend then crouches down to remind me, through his smoker’s bad breath, that I should feel honoured to have his girlfriend’s ‘snot’ on my face, since I’m just a slave, and he compels me to thank her for the privilege, which, of course, I immediately do. As the couple then leave, I can feel the mistress’s nasal DNA slowly seeping into my facial pores, and the master-sir is right – I do feel honoured to have been sneezed at by such a superior young woman!












Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!