Socktop Voyeur

To be afforded a glimpse of a customer-mistress’s grey cotton bootsock-top inside her brown leather ankleboot whilst one is lickshining her outer bootleather in the presence of her husband must surely be one of the greatest honours that can ever be bestowed upon a public footslave like me? To be able to observe the texture and hue of her, normally hidden from view, plain grey sock is such a privilege, and one which must not be regarded lightly.
Needless to say, I am most definitely not permitted to gaze upon the mistress’s smooth, bare legflesh immediately above the sock, since her bare flesh is none of my footslave business. Her flesh is reserved for her husband – a real man – to study and admire; my only business is with her boots and socks. Indeed, there are many who would say I should be taken out of my wall and whipped for even mentioning a customer-mistress’s bare legskin. Hence I lower my head in footslave shame as the happy couple walk away from me – the mistress’s flapping trouser-hems affording me yet more undeserved glimpses of her wonderful, grey socktops!














Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!