Never Off Duty

‘I’m so sorry to have to disturb you this late at night, slave, but would you mind terribly licking the dirt off my sneakers? I can’t seem to get it off no matter how hard I scrub them!’

Of course, ultra-polite, magnificent regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta Madam isn’t in the least bit concerned about disturbing my beauty sleep – nor does she give a damn about whether or not I ‘mind’ having to lick her dirty sneakers. She’s just delighted that her local, public footservant is never off duty, and can be required to lick her footwear day or night; 24/7; 365 day a year! As is evidenced by the fact that when she turns to leave me she does so without a word of thanks. She just takes it for granted that I will obey her – and rightly so!














Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!