Party Girl

She’s a party girl whose platformed boots require a good lickshining before she heads off to the clubs. I first of all feel compelled, however, to respectfully kiss her proffered boot-toe several dozen times – out of respect for the enormity and power of her boot!

What I’m dying to know, of course, is whether or not she is wearing any socks on her dainty, feminine feet inside these enormous boots! But I daren’t pluck up the courage to ask her, lest she take offence at such impertinent questioning from a mere slave, and consequently crush my face with her platformed bootsole!

And, to be fair, she doesn’t look like the sort of girl who would take kindly to being asked questions about her socks! What do youthink? Would you risk it? Or, like me, are you frightened of her?













Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!