Drop Off


























‘Hi, slave! Would you mind licking my boots clean while I nip off for a bite to eat with my husband Simon? Make sure you get all this dirt off and that you don’t miss anything. I’ll be back to collect them in about an hour or so.’

‘Make damn sure you do a good job on my wife’s boots, slave, or you’ll feel the whip about your face when we get back. I wanna be able to see my face in them!’

‘Yes, Master Simon Sir. Yes, Mistress Mukta Madam. It will be my honour to divest the mistress’s boots of their mud and dirt, master and mistress.’

And so I am left to taste the mud and dirt on Ms Mukta Madam’s boots whilst her own pretty mouth, and that of her husband, are soon to be filled with the delicious tastes of human food. I only hope that no other customers come along for a lick and a shine during the next hour, so that I can concentrate on customer-mistress Ms Mukta’s boots and do a good job on them – thereby avoiding the sting of master Simon Sir’s angry whip on my face!

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!