Serving His Girlfriend

It is always a great honour and a privilege for the likes of me – a down in the dirt, public humble head – to serve a free male master-sir by lickshining his girlfriend’s dirty shoes or boots in his manly presence. Here you see one such happy couple mockingly using me to tongue-shine the bright, young woman’s red and white high-top sneakers.

As you can observe, the master-sir first crouches down to give me my humbling instructions and to point out all the areas of dirt he wants me to lickshine away from his girlfriend’s dirty sneakers, before continuing to crouch down and observe my tongue hard at work. Whilst I am performing my humble duties, the master-sir asks me lots of pertinent questions, such as ‘how do I like the taste of his girlfriend’s dirty shoes?’ and ‘can I taste where she has been walking?’.

Although, as a mere public humble head, I am not permitted to initiate a conversation with my betters, I am required by Law to respond, humbly and respectfully, to their perfectly legitimate questions, and so I politely inform the mocking master-sir that I do indeed like the taste of his beautiful girlfriend’s sneaker dirt, though not that much if he would be so kind and understanding to a slave in his power and at his mercy? I also beg the master sir not to beat me.

As to his second kind question, I respond to the effect that, whilst I invariably find it difficult to distinguish the various differing flavours of dirt on my customers’ shoes, because I am stupid, I can nevertheless detect the distinctive taste of park mud, if the master-sir would be so kind and understanding, and I express the hope that he and his girlfriend may have just been for a romantic stroll in the nearby park – may I be beaten if my deduction is wrong? 

The master-sir condescendingly laughs at me and confirms that they have indeed just been walking in the park, and he further kindly informs me that he and his girlfriend are now about to head back to his apartment in order to make love to one another. I heartily congratulate the master-sir and mistress-madam on their forthcoming sexual congress, and at this point the man’s girlfriend – she whose dirty sneakers I have just been endeavouring (in vain) to tongue clean to a nice shine – crouches down next to her boyfriend in order to pull a funny face at me and to tell me she thinks that I am a ‘good little shoelicker’, and how she wishes they could take me home with them as she and her boyfriend have lots of dirty shoes and boots that need cleaning. Perhaps, she says, I could kneel on the floor and lickshine their dirty discarded footwear whilst they are making love in their bed high above me? The master-sir chips in and says he agrees, and that perhaps I could also ‘suckwash’ his pretty girlfriend’s sweaty, grey, discarded socks whilst I am listening to them make love?

I gush my appreciation for the happy couple’s kind offer to employ me as their personal household shoelicker and socksucker, but very much regret that I have been sentenced to life as a public footlick here on the town square, and must therefore inform them both that the authorities would never permit me to leave this spot and become a household footservant in a private household. I apologise profusely to the master-sir and mistress-madam, though, and thank them kindly for their kind offer.

They both just laugh at me and then kiss one another on the lips directly in front of me, before heading off to make love in the master-sir’s apartment. I do regret not being able to go with them in order to become their personal footslave, as I rather fancy that the customer-mistress’s grey socks must taste and smell rather ‘spicy’ inside those hot sneakers! It would certainly be a dream come true to serve such a bright and intelligent young woman and her shoes and socks, even if I was also obliged to tend to the feet and footwear of her male partner on a regular basis! 

Such a nice couple. I shall never forget them. Still, at least I have that lingering taste of where the customer-mistress had been promenading in the park with her boyfriend inside my menial and unworthy mouth!












Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!