Cranking Up The Pressure

























Regular prison-visitor mistress, Ms Mukta madam, really knows how to crank up the pressure on a prisoner-slave:

‘Ha! Ha! How are you liking it, slave? How do you like having to turn the crank at my feet all day?’

‘Oh pray, mistress Mukta madam, if it pleases you, mistress Mukta madam, truly this slave is honoured to hard labour at your feet, madam, though, if truth be told, mistress, he is physically exhausted, madam, being a weak and feeble slave at your mercy madam, please don’t beat me miss.’

‘And how do you like my pale grey socks inside my sneakers, slave? Do you like having them in your face whilst you are working so hard?’

‘Oh pray, mistress! Oh yes, mistress! Oh your socks, mistress! Your socks are my life, madam!’

‘Ha! Ha! So, me and my husband are off on a two week holiday to Lanzarote tomorrow – soaking up the sun! Ha! Ha! Would you like me to leave you a pair of my dirty, unwashed grey socks whilst I am away, slave? At least then you’d have something stinky to smell while I’m away, isn’t it?’

‘Oh pray, mistress! Oh do mistress! Oh bliss, mistress! Oh your stinky socks, madam!’

‘Ha! Ha! I’ll take that as a ‘yes’, slave, shall I? Don’t get too excited, mind! I’ll have to run the idea past my husband Simon first. He might not want a dirty prisoner-slave like you sniffing his wife’s discarded, sweaty socks while he’s away with her on holiday. What do you want me to say to him, slave?’

‘Oh pray, mistress! Oh joy! Pray implore the master-sir to indulge this poor footslave at your feet with your sweaty socks! Pray inform the master-sir that this slave thinks he is a magnificent man, and that it would be an honour for this dirty prisoner to sniff his beautiful wife’s stinky socks whilst she is away on holiday, if the master-sir would be so kind and understanding towards an humble prisoner-slave, madam? Oh pray, mistress! Your socks!’

‘Ha! Ha! Ok – I’ll ask him, slave. But I can’t give you any guarantees. Besides, the prison authorities might not permit me to leave my dirty socks with you, since that could be seen as a privilege which you have to earn, innit?’

‘Oh your socks, mistress! Your socks, your socks! Oh pray do, mistress! Oh the socks! The smell!’

‘Ha! Ha! Shut up, pathetic slave – and get on with your work!’

‘Yes mistress! Forgive me, mistress! At once, mistress!’

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!