Acts of Great Kindness

In an act of great kindness, the bright and intelligent young woman lording it over me in the public stocks has partially undone the side zippers on her black leather ankleboots, thereby enabling me to see that she is wearing blue socks inside her boots. It is truly kind of her to do so, as her socks are quite short and if she had not undone the zippers I would have had no way of knowing whether or not she was wearing any socks as I kiss-respected the outsides of her boots.

Meanwhile, in another act of great kindness and selflessness, an elderly master-sir and his good lady wife are spending the day watching over me with a sore cane, thus making damn sure I show proper respect for the feet and footwear of all those free citizens who choose to stop by me today. Again, I am ever so grateful to them – though I very much fear the sting of the lady’s sore cane on my back!










Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections