Bitter Bootleathery Taste

CCTV 020918 3:03 Public Humble Head No. 76538


























‘WAKE UP, DIRTY SLAVE! SHINE MY BOOTS!’

It’s 3 o’clock in the morning and I am rudely awakened by a sharp kick to the face from a familiar boot – that of local goddess-mistress Ms Karen madam – though there is no explanation as to exactly why she is out and about at such an early hour. She’s not even a smoker! Perhaps she couldn’t sleep and simply decided that I, therefore, as her local humble head public bootlicker, should not be allowed some sleep either?

Whatever, I must immediately apologise to the mistress for not being alert and in a state of readiness to lickshine her boots and for the consequent need for her to expend some of her superior female energy in kicking me awake!

‘Oh p…pray, m…mistress Karen madam. P…pray forgive me, m…mistress Karen! Please don’t report me for indolence, madam, for I shall be sorely whipped, ma’am. Oh I beg you, mistress!’

The authorities know, of course, that even a public humble head needs to get some sleep some time.  But that’s not the official line. The official line is that I am never off duty – 24/7, 365 days a year. I mean, who ever heard of a slave having a holiday? And, just like any other slave, my back is subject to the whip – even behind the wall in which I am permanently confined. If you could see my back you would doubtless notice a goodly amount of stripes, as you would on any other slave’s back in the Gynarchy. In this land the whip is ubiquitous. There’s even one for my face hanging on the wall beside me!

‘SHUT UP, SLAVE, AND LICKSHINE MY BOOT!’

‘Yes, mistress. At once mistress!’

I shut up and do as I am told – my face still reeling and stinging from her powerful boot toe, delivered by a powerful thigh. Her boot tastes vile. They say that bitter bootleather is an acquired taste, but I must confess I have never acquired it, despite yearsof licking shoes and boots. But the vile bitterness of her boot is more than compensated for by the sweetness of her sock – a truly beautiful, yellow and green, bright stripy feminine bootsock, with lots of slovenly creases and folds for me to study and admire; truly a sight for bleary footslave eyes! And so I lick Ms Karen’s boot with all the vigour I can possibly muster at this ungodly hour as she watches my work in grumpy silence from on high above me.

Afterwards she leaves without any word of thanks or apology for having disturbed my ugly sleep. As I watch the backs of her boots and socks turn and walk away from me, I wonder ‘will she, won’t she?’. Will haughty Ms Karen madam report me to the Female Authorities and have me whipped, or will she show clemency? Who can tell? Though clemency, it must be said, is not a trait I am familiar with in regular customer-mistress Ms Karen madam! In any case, there is damning evidence of the incident in the form of the still photo taken from the CCTV footage, which you will have already seen above and which the Female Authorities will no doubt be scrutinising in due course! I had indeed been asleep when a customer-mistress came calling, necessitating her to kick me awake! And so I must be judicially punished. It's the Law!

I must say, the whole incident has certainly left a bitter taste in my mouth – a bitter, bootleathery taste, compounded by fear of the inevitable whipping to come!





















Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections