Healthy Advice

Clearly, it is not my place to advise the smartly-dressed customer mistress that smoking is bad for her health. My place, as my ever vigilant, whip wielding supervisory-master sir kindly points out, is to ‘lickshine all the filth off the customer mistress’s boot whilst admiring her sock’. My master-sir goes on to remind me that a single stitch in this beautiful young woman’s plain, black bootsock is worth more than me. And he further counsels me NOT to look her in the bare legflesh above her sock. Otherwise, he explains, he will be duty bound to remove more of the flesh from my bended back by means of his sore whip.

It is sound, healthy advice from my master sir, and I therefore follow his instructions to the letter. Meanwhile the customer-mistress herself seems to be in a dreamy world of her own – eagerly awaiting, no doubt, a call from her manly and loving boyfriend as she plans her evening together with him.











Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections