Respecting Regular Customer-Mistress Ms Arabella's New Boots

It’s late evening, and I suddenly espy regular customers Ms Arabella madam and her husband, master George sir, walking purposefully towards me. I brace myself, for they can be a cruel couple. It is master George who issues their orders to me whilst Ms Arabella madam positions her right boot in front of my confined face:

‘Kiss my wife’s shiny new boots, slave, and praise and bless them whilst you are kissing them.’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, master sir, thanking you kindly sir.’

It’s always exciting when a regular customer is wearing new shoes or boots and I get to kiss them for the first time. New sights; new smells; new tastes; new textures on the lips! Ms Arabella’s new boots are a particularly fetching pair of patent black leather, spike-heeled ankle boots. I immediately start to kiss-respect her proffered right boot, and verbally praise and bless it in between my humble kisses, as ordered by the mistress’s manly husband:

‘Oh pray Ms Arabella’s new boots…kiss…kiss…truly you look magnificent on the mistress’s beautiful feet and ankles, mistresses the boots…kiss…kiss…kiss. All shiny and new and as yet unsullied by the city streets, madams…kiss…kiss…kiss … Oh praise be to you, boots…kiss...kiss…it is truly and honour for me to taste your leather with my footlackey lips, mistresses the boots…kiss…kiss…’

‘And don’t forget to praise my wife’s sock also, dirty slave!’

‘Yes, master. At once, master sir. Please don’t hurt me, master... Oh Ms Arabella’s grey sock, how wonderful you look inside your new home, superior mistress the grey sock. Oh pray mistress the sock, oh pray! Pray look down on me as I kiss-respect your mistress’s new boots, for I am their slave and must show humility and obedience towards them, as I do towards you, superior mistress the sock. I’m just a slave, if you will be so kind and understanding, Ms Arabella’s sock?’

My obsequious eulogization of Ms Arabella’s boots and sock clearly amuses the happy couple, and they both laugh at me from on high, as well they might. I’m pathetic!











Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections