To A Gash

By a freshly whipped slave















Oh stinging gash
Caused by the lash
I prithee, do not linger!
For thou dost map
A red raw gap
For my pretty whipper’s finger.

Her nail may split
The place she hit
And raise a bloody river.
I then shall scream
As blood-red stream
Descends my back a-quiver.

Oh pity pray!
Oh pain! Oh flay!
My mistress is all-powerful.
Her whip has meant
My back is spent
And I am truly sorrowful.

I kiss her feet
And beg and bleat
As sock and shoe I cradle.
She laughs and jokes
As wounds she pokes.
To flee I am unable!

And so, red ridge
Thou art a bridge
T’ward ever greater pain.
But my greatest fear,
If you disappear -
I shall be lashed again!

So stay, sweet sore
Retreat no more!
The amusement you provide
May stay my brain
From further pain
And spare my whippèd hide!

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections