Clean My Girlfriend's Feet, Slave!

‘Clean my girlfriend’s feet, slave. And do it well, or you’ll feel the biting STING of my WHIP on your bent-over back!’

‘Yes, master sir. I hear and obey you sir. I will be a good feet-cleaner to your girlfriend, sir. Pray don’t whip me, sir!’

A Gynarchy household footslave anxiously obeys his master-sir by washing his master's guest's feet.

‘Clean my girlfriend’s feet, slave. And do it well, or you’ll feel the biting STING of my WHIP on your bent-over back!’

‘Yes, master sir. I hear and obey you sir. I will be a good feet-cleaner to your girlfriend, sir. Pray don’t whip me, sir!’

This slave's 'bent-over' back is clearly no stranger to the WHIP!

The WHIP!

The master's socks and sandals

The bemused face of the master's female guest

The slave focuses intently on the humble task in hand - that of washing the guest's feet

He must do all he can to avoid the STING of his mighty master's WHIP!

He massages the mistress's feet in the basin of soapy, warm water

His bony old hands gingerly and respectfully touch her bare feet below the water line

Haha - I'll wager those same bony old fingers have had to remove his master's socks and sandals and wash those feet also on many a humiliating occasion!

Such is the demeaning, degrading fate of a household footslave in the Gynarchy - a lowly life lived under the WHIP!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs