Whipteaser

My pretty mistress mercilessly teases me at the whipping post!

‘Haha – you’re about to be whipped, slave! You’re going to be in a lot of PAIN! Aren’t you frightened? Haha, you should be! Haruto here is an expert with the WHIP! Haha, you’ll be grovelling at his feet and begging for mercy by the time he has finished with you!’

‘Haha – you’re about to be whipped, slave! You’re going to be in a lot of PAIN!...

...Aren’t you frightened? Haha, you should be! Haruto here is an expert with the WHIP!...

...Haha, you’ll be grovelling at his feet and begging for mercy by the time he has finished with you!'

I suddenly catch a glimpse of my pretty mistress's boots and socks

I am particularly impressed by her pink sock...

...and the stitching in her sock!

However, it is the bare foot of master Haruto sir I will likely be kissing after my WHIPPING!

The WHIP!

The mighty MAN with the WHIP!

The look of steely determination on his face - a determination to inflict PAIN!

He knows he is better than me, and he has my mistress's full female authority to WHIP me!

I am at the mercy of my betters and brace myself for punishment!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs