Providing A Public Service

I suppose the best thing you can say about my humble position in life is that I provide a useful public service – shining the shoes of my betters with my menial, municipal mouth.

Take the customer-mistress whom I am currently serving, for example. She demands that I tongue-shine her shoes for the benefit of her boyfriend as she is on her way to meet him. What an honour, what a privilege – to lickshine the shoes of another man’s girlfriend, a much better man than me (he must be, given that he is the chosen sexual partner of such a bright and fabulous young woman!) 

I am always on duty - always ready to provide a public service

'Shine my shoes, boy! I'm about to meet up with my boyfriend, and I want my shoes to be nice and shiny for him!'

The pretty customer-mistress then relaxes back in the shoelick chair as I get to work

I tongueshine her black leather shoes...

...next to her socks

Indeed, her sock towers dominantly over me

I am less than her sock

Moreover, I must not touch her sock - not without her explicit female permission!

I must therefore be especially careful as I lickshine her shoestrap

Meanwhile the wearer of the shoes and socks ignores me

I dare not look at her above the sock...

...pretty though she is!

I am fit only to focus on my customer's shoes and socks...

...and to taste where she has been

These are, after all, the shoes and socks of another man's girlfriend...

...of a much better man than me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)