Not Words You Ever Want To Hear (From A Master-Sir)

'Clean my feet, boy. Spruce up my sandals and socks!’

Not the words a municipal footslave wants to hear when approached by a fat master-sir, but words which, nonetheless, must be uncomplainingly obeyed.

Now, if it was a fat mistress-madam giving the same orders, that would be a completely different matter!

I use my lowly lips to obediently suck-clean the master sir’s sweaty, white socks.

'Clean my feet, boy. Spruce up my sandals and socks!’

Not words a public footslave ever wants to hear from a fat and sweaty master-sir, but words which, nevertheless, MUST be obeyed!

I 'spruce up' the customer-master's socked toes by sucking on them

This is the sock of a REAL man

His socks are better than me

Everything about him is better than me

He barks his manly orders down at me without any sympathy or compassion

The man wants his sandals and socks spruced up, so spruced up they shall be!

What a mighty master-sir... 

...and what an impotent slave at his feet!


He switches feet and I sniff-taste his other sock...

...before he turns without saying a further word and leaves me to rot in the dirt behind him

I bow my humble, sock-sprucing head in shame...

...and contemplate my utter lowliness and helplessness!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs